No cooking required!
Whip these up in the time it takes for the kids to walk from the bus to the kitchen! Though grape is a favorite, feel free to use berries, bananas or sliced peaches. Kids can enjoy this treat on-the-spot or you can wrap in foil and take them for the road.
- 2 Tablespoons chunky peanut butter (no sugar or oil added)
- 1 teaspoon chia seeds (optional)
- 1 100% whole grain wrap (10 inch)
- 1 cup grapes, halved
- ground cinnamon
- Stir together peanut butter and chia seeds (if using).
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly on wrap, leaving 1 inch around the outside.
- Line grape halves up the middle of the wrap, leaving 1 inch at each end.
- Sprinkle grapes lightly with cinnamon.
- Roll tightly into a wrap making sure to fold the ends in.
- Chia seeds add extra nutrients and your kids won’t even notice them. Another nutritious option is stirring ground flaxseed into peanut butter.
- For a peanut-free wrap, substitute almond butter or sunflower seed butter.