- 2 cups broccoli florets
- ½ cup shredded red cabbage
- ½ cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup sliced cucumbers, cut into quarters
- 1 sliced avocado
- 1 cup spinach
- ½ cup sliced almonds
- Mix ingredients in a large bowl.
- Add the dressing, (recipe below) and toss until everything is coated.
- ½ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon rosemary
- 2 tablespoons of honey or agave nectar
- Combine ingredients in a bowl and mix with a whisk.
- Or measure into a small blender and combine until smooth.