- 1 avocado, mashed – 1/3 cup
- 2 Tbsp vinegar
- 2 tsp sodium free lemon pepper
- 2 cups coleslaw mix
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 2 Tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- In a small bowl, combine mashed avocado, vinegar, and lemon pepper. Stir until well mixed.
- In a medium size bowl, place coleslaw mix. Add avocado dressing and stir to coat.
- Add dried cranberries. Refrigerate for at least one hour before serving.
- When ready to serve, top with toasted pumpkin seeds.
Open Face Sandwich
- Cocktail pumpernickel bread
- Extra sharp white cheddar
- Mandarin oranges
- Avocado, sliced thinly
- Place one piece of thinly sliced cheddar cheese on pumpernickel slices.
- Decorate with mandarin oranges and avocado slices.