- 5 large, red potatoes
- 6 cabbage leaves
- 1/2 cup soymilk
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons chopped, fresh parsley
- 1 1/4 tsp. chili powder (of choice)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 package soy deli meat
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Wash and scrub red potatoes. Cut potatoes into chunks and place in boiling water over medium-high heat. Boil for 25 minutes.
- Steam the cabbage leaves for 5 minutes. Once the leaves have been steamed, set them aside to cool slightly.
- Drain water from red potatoes. Mash with buttermilk, chopped parsley, salt and pepper to a paste consistency.
- Place 2-3 slices soy deli meat and 1/2 cup of mashed potatoes inside each cabbage leaf. Fold leaf edges around soy deli meat and mashed potatoes. Place stuffed cabbage rolls in a 3-quart baking dish. Pour vegetarian broth around cabbage leaves. Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes.