Submitted by: Amanda Scanlan
Yield: 8 servings – 1 crepe + ¼ cup tofu mixture + ½ cup zucchini mixture
- 1 cup Soy milk
- 3/8 cup Egg substitute (such as Egg Beaters®)
- 2/3 cup Whole wheat flour
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 Tbsp Butter, melted
- 1 tsp Non-stick spray, such as Pam®
- 1 cup Silken tofu – soft
- 1 cup Goat cheese
- 4 cups Zucchini, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Tbsp Rosemary
- 1 tsp Garlic, minced
- ¼ cup Pine nuts
- For crepes: Whisk milk, egg substitute, and flour together. Add salt and melted butter. Refrigerate about 2 hours (or up to 24 hours).
- Heat a nonstick, 8-inch skillet to medium-high and grease with non-stick spray. Pour about 1/3 cup of batter into pan and swirl, creating a thin, even layer. Wait until edges are golden and middle has set. Flip the crepe. Remove when golden brown.
- For filling: Place tofu in food processor and blend until smooth. Fold tofu into goat cheese. Toss zucchini with olive oil and sauté. Add rosemary, garlic, and pine nuts about 2 minutes before zucchini is al dente. Remove zucchini from heat when al dente.
- Spread about ¼ cup of the tofu mixture onto each crepe. Add about ½ cup of the zucchini mixture. Roll crepe into a log shape. Serve warm.
Nutritionals: (1 crepe with filling)
Calories: 233; Total Fat: 15 g; Saturated Fat: 6 g; Cholesterol: 19 mg; Sodium: 269 mg; Carbohydrates: 13 g; Fiber: 3 g; Sugar: 3 g; Vitamin A: 13% DV; Vitamin C: 12% DV; Calcium: 9% DV; Iron: 11% DV