Submitted by: Debbie Petitpain, MS, RD, LD, and Nina Crowley, MS, RD, LD
Yield: 2 cups
- 3 sprigs Fresh rosemary, rinsed + some for garnish
- 2 cloves Garlic, peeled
- 2 – 15 oz cans White beans
- 2 Tbsp Fresh lemon juice
- 2 tsp Kosher salt
- 1 Tbsp Olive oil
- Raw vegetables (for dipping)
- Pick the rosemary leaves off the stems and add to a food processor. Whirl for 10 seconds.
- Add the garlic to the food processor and whirl until minced.
- Add white beans, lemon juice, and salt to the food processor and whirl until smooth; pour into a serving bowl.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the bean dip. Garnish with fresh rosemary.
- Serve with raw vegetables.
Nutritionals (1/4 cups):
Calories: 122; Total Fat: 2 g; Saturated Fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 799 mg; Carbohydrates: 19 g; Fiber: 6 g; Sugar: 2 g; Protein: 8 g; Vitamin A: 0% DV; Vitamin C: 3% DV; Calcium: 6% DV; Iron: 11% DV