- 1 – 12.3 oz pkg Mori-Nu® Silken tofu, firm, pressed to remove excess water
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 1 cup Frozen raspberries, thawed and drained to remove excess water
- 1 each Lemon, juiced
- 1 Tbsp Lemon zest
- 1 – 1.75 oz pkg Sure Jell® (pectin) or similar brand of pectin
- 1 – 9 inch Graham cracker pie crust, prepared (or similar/homemade for vegan crust)
- Fresh or frozen raspberries for garnish
Additional Items Needed
- Food processor preferably, blender (optional)
- 1 flexible spatula
- In a food processor or a blender puree tofu, sugar, raspberries, lemon juice, lemon zest and pectin until smooth, scraping down sides as necessary.
- Pour into graham cracker crust and refrigerate at least 2 hours, or until firm.
- Garnish with raspberries.
- Chill until ready to serve.
Nutritionals (1 piece- 1/8th pie):
Calories: 211; Total Fat: 8.7 g; Saturated Fat: 1.7 g; Trans Fat: 0 g; Cholesterol: 0 mg; Sodium: 187 mg; Carbohydrates: 29.9 g; Dietary Fiber: 1.6 g; Sugar: 19.3 g; Protein: 4.5 g; Vitamin A: 250 IU; Vitamin C: 16.2 mg; Calcium 30 mg; Iron: 1.26 mg